Created by: Sharon Garofalow, Cupcakes and Cutlery
This simple dessert cheeseball is perfect for all ages to make, and it’s a treat the whole family can enjoy together after dinner. I love to see the look on my kid’s faces as we dig into a dish they helped make! Spending time in the kitchen with your kids is a great way to make memories on Valentine’s Day.
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 2 Tbsp. caramel sauce
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- ¾ cup mini chocolate chips
- ¾ cup toffee bits
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- Animal crackers, graham crackers, green apples and pretzels for serving
- Beat the cream cheese, butter and caramel sauce until fluffy.
- Add in powdered and brown sugars and beat until combined.
- Add in ½ cup mini chocolate chips and ½ cup toffee bits. Mix to incorporate.
- Cover and chill in the fridge for about 2 hours.
- In a shallow bowl, add the remaining chocolate chips, toffee bits and pecans.
- Form the cream cheese mixture in to a ball by hand.
- Coat the outside of the cheeseball with the chocolate chip mix.
- Serve with a mix of cookies, fruit and pretzels. Refrigerate any leftovers.