A great topping for yogurt as a morning or afternoon snack.
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: (x) | Yields: (x)
- Prep time 10 minutes
- Cook time 20 minutes
- 1 cup raw almonds
- 1 cup roasted unsalted peanuts
- 1 cup raw cashews
- 1 Tbsp. corn starch
- 2 Tbsp. Soy Vay® Island Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce
- 1 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1 cup dried banana chips
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup sunflower seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large bowl, add the almonds, peanuts, and cashews.
- Sprinkle the cornstarch over the nuts and mix well.
- Add the Soy Vay® Island Teriyaki Marinade & Sauce and toss until well coated.
- Spread the mixture on a foil lined sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until the nuts have browned slightly.
- Cool completely.
- In a large bowl, add the remaining ingredients. Fold in the nuts.
NOTE: Re-toasting in oven can help reduce stickiness. Makes 6 cups