A dab of raspberry jam adds a little sweetness to the mild heat of red pepper flakes in these creamy, crispy tartlets.
Hands-on Time: 15 min.
Total Time: 15 min.
Serves: 30 | Difficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. Kroger® Cream Cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 tsp. chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. orange peel, grated
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- Pinch salt
- 2 packages (1.9 oz.) frozen phyllo tartlet shells
- ⅓ cup red raspberry preserves
- In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except tartlet shells and preserves. Beat with wooden spoon until smooth; cover and refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Or to serve immediately, spoon filling into each tartlet shell. Top each with ½ teaspoon preserves.
Per serving: Calories 60, Calories from Fat 30, Total Fat 3.5g (5% DV), Saturated Fat 2g (10% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 10mg (3% DV), Sodium 45mg (2% DV), Carbohydrates 5g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 1g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 0%.