Treat your friends and family to this tasty Valentine's drink. It's filled with sweet flavor and the perfect bubbly texture!
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 1 hr. 10 min. | Serves: 4-6 | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 orange, sliced into thin rounds
- 1 lemon, sliced into thin rounds
- ¼ cup brandy
- 3 Tbsp. simple syrup
- 1 bottle (750 ml) rose wine spritzer
- 2 cups Kroger Sparkling Seltzer Water
- In a large pitcher, combine the strawberries, orange and lemon slices. Muddle the fruit a bit.
- In a small glass, combine the brandy and simple syrup. Pour this and the wine spritzer over the fruit.
- Allow to chill for 1 hour. Then, just before serving, stir in the sparkling water.
- Pour into glasses and add more fruit if desired. Serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 130, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Carbohydrates 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 11g, Protein < 1g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 80%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.