If your guests are clambering for heat, an extra dash of hot pepper sauce before serving will take these appetizers from Buffalo-style to “Inferno-style” in no time flat.
Cook Time: (X) min | Prep time: (X) min | Serves: 14 | Yields: 14
- 3 oz. colby and monterey jack cheese, cut into 12 slices
- 1/2 cup finely chopped cooked chicken breast
- 2 tbsp. buffalo wing sauce
- 24 RITZ® Crackers
- 2 tbsp. blue cheese dressing
- Cut cheese slices diagonally in half. Toss chicken with sauce. Top crackers with cheese and chicken mixture; place 6 on microwaveable plate.
- Microwave on high 10 to 15 seconds, or until cheese begins to melt.
- Repeat with remaining topped crackers.
- Drizzle with dressing. Serve warm.