Lemonade concentrate and carbonated lemon-lime soda combine for a sparkling, refreshing summer beverage. Red frozen pops and blue candy sippers add a fun twist.
Hands-on Time: 15 min. | Total Time: 15 min. | Serves: 8 | Difficulty: Easy
- Blue decorating sugar
- 8 blue licorice twists
- 1 can (12 oz.) frozen lemonade concentrate, partially thawed
- 12 oz. cold water
- 4 cans (12 oz.) well chilled 7-Up®
- 12 red raspberry and strawberry Popsicles®, chopped
- Moisten the rims of 8 glasses with water. Pour blue sugar on a small plate; dip the rims of the glasses in the sugar. Add a twist to each glass, cutting off some of the length to fit the glass.
- In large pitcher, mix lemonade concentrate and water until blended. Pour in chilled beverage; stir.
- Divide chopped frozen pops evenly among the glasses; fill with lemonade.
Per serving: Calories 270, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0.5g (1% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 80mg (3% DV), Carbohydrates 67g (22% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 57g, Protein < 1g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 25%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.