Fabulous pizza flavor—in a slider! Customize to your liking, with mushrooms, olives or bell peppers.
Hands-on Time: 20 min. | Total Time: 45 min. | Serves: 24 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 package (24 count) slider buns or small dinner rolls
- 8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- 40 slices pepperoni
- ¼ cup thinly sliced onion
- 1 package (3.5 oz.) sliced Canadian bacon
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. dried oregano leaves
- ¼ tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Cut an 18”x36” length of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Remove dinner rolls from package; place in center of foil. Slice horizontally in half.
- Sprinkle cheese evenly over bottom half of rolls. Spread sauce over cheese. Arrange pepperoni, onion, Canadian bacon and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese evenly over sauce. Place top half of rolls over filling.
- In small bowl, stir together butter, basil, garlic powder, oregano and red pepper. Brush over tops of rolls; sprinkle with the 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Fold aluminum foil over rolls to gently seal.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted. Uncover and bake 5 minutes longer.
- Let stand a few minutes before cutting into individual sliders.
Per serving: Calories 170, Calories from Fat 60, Total Fat 7g (11% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 30mg (10% DV), Sodium 270mg (11% DV), Carbohydrates 17g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 1g (4% DV), Sugars 5g, Protein 7g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.