Created by: Laura Franklin, Food Fun Family
Looking for a delicious finger food that will satisfy your sweet tooth at your next football tailgating party? Look no further than these mini berry tartlets....perfect for tailgating, picnics, barbecues and more.
- 1 package (16.5 oz) sugar cookie dough
- 1 box (3.4 oz) vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut cookie dough into 18 equal pieces, rolling each slice into a ball. Place each cookie dough ball into the cup of a miniature muffin tin. Each ball should fill no more than half of a cup. Gently press a thumb print into each cookie dough ball.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 350°F. Remove from oven and immediately shape baked cookie cups. Using the bottom of a rounded tablespoon, press each of the cookies into the cups. Using a butter knife, break apart any cookie edges that have overflowed and baked together. Let cookie cups cool completely in the muffin tin.
- Meanwhile, make vanilla pudding by whisking together pudding mix and milk. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Remove cookie cups carefully, using a butter knife to gently raise them from the muffin tin.
- Fill each cookie cup with a spoonful of prepared vanilla pudding and top with a few berries of your choice. Refrigerate until ready to eat.