Add a festival of flavor to your next quesadilla with a recipe that’s still refreshingly simple.
- 3 Tbsp brown mustard
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 3 tsp hot sauce
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 whole rotisserie chicken, meat removed and shredded
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 small red onion, chopped finely
- ½ bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 ripened mango, peeled and finely chopped
- 8 10-inch flour tortillas
- non-stick spray
- sour cream, optional
- Combine first four ingredients in a small bowl and mix with shredded chicken.
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium heat and spray with some non-stick spray.
- Add flour tortilla and spray top side with more non-stick spray.
- After a minute, flip the tortilla and evenly spread ½ cup of cheese.
- Then spread on half of the tortilla some chicken mixture, onions, cilantro, and mango.
- Fold over tortilla, like a book, and allow cheese to melt completely.
- Cut into 4 wedges and serve with sour cream, if desired.