Individual trifles are easy to serve, and clean-up is a breeze!
Hands-on Time: 30 min. | Total Time: 1 hrs. 30 min. | Serves: 8 | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 2 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 (10.75 oz.) frozen pound cake, thawed
- 1 container (32 oz.) vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup Cool Whip, thawed
- 8 stemmed maraschino cherries, patted dry
- 8 (9-10 oz.) clear plastic glasses
- In medium bowl, mix strawberries and 1 tablespoon of the sugar; mash slightly. In another medium bowl, mix blueberries and remaining sugar; mash slightly. Set aside.
- Trim brown edges from cake; cut in small cubes (about ½”). Place about ½ of the cake cubes in bottoms of glasses. Top each with ¼ cup of the yogurt. Spoon strawberries evenly over the yogurt. Repeat cake and yogurt layers. Top with blueberries.
- For best flavor and texture, cover loosely and refrigerate 1 hour to overnight. When ready to serve, top each with whipped topping and cherry.
- Refrigerate leftovers
Per serving: Calories 300, Calories from Fat 70, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 30mg (10% DV), Sodium 230mg (10% DV), Carbohydrates 51g (17% DV), Dietary Fiber 2g (8% DV), Sugars 28g, Protein 8g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 25%, Iron 6%.