This hot drink combines the best of mulled cider and a Moscow mule.
Hands-on Time: 5 min. | Total Time: 15 min. | Serves: 6 | Difficulty: Easy
- 2 cups apple cider
- ½ cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 cups ginger beer or ginger ale
- 1 cup Tito’s Vodka
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 6 lime wheels
- In 3 quart saucepan, heat apple cider, lime juice and the 2 cinnamon sticks to boiling; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 5 minutes.
- Stir in ginger ale and vodka. Heat 1-2 minutes or just until steamy.
- Divide among 6 mugs or stainless steel-lined copper mugs. Garnish each with cinnamon stick and lime wheel.
Per serving: Calories 170, Calories from Fat 0, Total Fat 0g (0% DV), Saturated Fat 0g (0% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 25mg (1% DV), Carbohydrates 19g (6% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 17g, Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.