Created by: The Simple Truth Blog
Hummus only takes a few ingredients to make—many of which you may have on hand! Enjoy with pita chips or fresh veggies like carrots or bell peppers.
- 1 (15 oz.) can Simple Truth Organic® Garbanzo Beans
- 1 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 of a lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 pinch Simple Truth Organic® Ground Cayenne Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup Simple Truth Organic® Italian Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- rain the garbanzo beans and pour into a food processor along with the parsley, lemon juice, salt, and cayenne. Blend.
- While blending, pour the olive oil in through the spout. Open the lid and scrape down the sides, then blend again until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving container. Refrigerate leftovers.