Put refrigerated dough to work for you as you easily roll, fill and twist your way to savory yumminess. Garlic-parsley butter adds loads of flavor to each bite.
Hands-on Time: 20 min
Total Time: 30 min
Serves: 12 | Difficulty: Easy
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp. fresh parsley leaves, finely chopped
- 1-2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (11 oz.) refrigerated breadstick dough (12 count)
- ¾ cup Kroger Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together butter, parsley and garlic until mixed well.
- On a floured work surface, separate dough into 12 strips. Gently roll each strip to a 2” width. Spread each evenly with butter mixture; sprinkle 1 tablespoon cheese down one long side. Fold each strip of dough in half vertically to cover cheese. Pinch and seal edges tightly. Gently twist each a few times and transfer to baking sheet. Pinch and seal again to prevent filling from leaking out.
- Bake breadsticks 10 minutes until golden brown. Cool on pan 5 minutes before serving.
Per serving: Calories 120, Calories from Fat 50, Total Fat 6g (9% DV), Saturated Fat 3g (15% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 15mg (5% DV), Sodium 240mg (10% DV), Carbohydrates 14g (5% DV), Dietary Fiber < 1g (2% DV), Sugars 2g, Protein 4g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.