These simple and savory egg muffins will wow the gals at brunch, while giving everyone the protein they need to power through a day of Galentine's Day activities!
Hands-on Time: 20 min. | Total Time: 35 min.| Serves: 6 | Difficulty: Easy
- Cooking spray
- 6 large eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup fresh spinach, chopped and cooked
- ½ cup onion, chopped and sautéed
- ¼ cup bacon, cooked and chopped
- ½ cup Kroger™ Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375° F. Coat 6 cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs until smooth.
- Add the spinach, onion, bacon, salt, pepper and cheese, then stir until combined.
- Divide the mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes, until the eggs are set.
- Serve and refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 130, Calories from Fat 80, Total Fat 9g (14% DV), Saturated Fat 4g (20% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 200mg (67% DV), Sodium 170mg (7% DV), Carbohydrates 2g (1% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars < 1g, Protein 10g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.