Cinnamon adds a delicious and unexpected flavor to roasted chicken.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 55 min. | Serves: 4 | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 Tbsp. herbs de Provence
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- ½ tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp. garlic powder
- 4 bone-in skin-on chicken thighs, trimmed of excess skin and patted dry
- Place rimmed baking sheet in the oven. Heat oven to 375°F.
- In a small bowl mix together herbs, salt, cinnamon, pepper and garlic. Rub chicken with spice mixture.
- Place chicken on hot pan, skin side down. Roast 25 minutes; flip pieces skin-side up. Cook another 10-15 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F. Refrigerate leftovers.
Per serving: Calories 210, Calories from Fat 140, Total Fat 16g (25% DV), Saturated Fat 4.5g (22% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 90mg (30% DV), Sodium 670mg (28% DV), Carbohydrates < 1g (0% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 0g, Protein 16g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.