Shake up your normal breakfast routine with this delicious combination of cheese, bacon and biscuits.
Cook Time: 5 minutes | Prep time: 2 minutes | Serves: 1
- 1 can (10 pieces) refrigerated Homestyle Biscuits
- 5 Tbsp. butter
- 1½ tsp. Hidden Valley Ranch Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix Packet
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- 1½ cups Kraft Natural Shredded Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 package (11-13 pieces) Oscar Mayer Fully Cooked Bacon, finely chopped
- Cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Line a 13”x9” baking sheet with foil. Coat foil well with cooking spray.
- Cut the 10 slices of biscuits into 8 pieces each.
- In small mixing bowl, melt butter in microwave for 1 minute or until liquefied.
- Stir in seasoning mix and onion powder. Mix thoroughly.
- Space the sliced biscuits on the baking sheet approximately ½” apart.
- Spoon on butter mixture. Sprinkle on cheese and bacon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Remove and let cool for about 3 minutes.
- Pull apart and serve warm.