Whip up this flavorful dish for a quick and filling meal that’s sure to warm you up!
- 1 cup basmati or jasmine (or regular long grain) rice, rinsed and drained
- 1⅓ cup curry sauce
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) tuna or salmon, drained, broken in large pieces
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (15 oz.) cut sweet potatoes in light syrup, coarsely cut
- In a large frying pan, bring 1⅓ cups water to a boil over high heat. Stir in the rice until moistened.
- Stir in curry sauce.
- Scatter tuna and tomatoes evenly over top of the skillet mixture, and then arrange sweet potatoes on top. Cover and return to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium and boil gently until rice is tender, about 12 minutes.