Creole seasoned chicken baked with a sticky, sweet bourbon sauce.
- 2 lb. boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 tsp. Cajun spice blend
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp. fresh grated ginger
- 1 tsp. fresh grated garlic
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. water
- Place chicken in a baking dish; season with Cajun spice blend.
- In a bowl whisk together vinegar, bourbon, soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger and garlic. Pour over chicken and cover pan; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Heat oven to 375°F. Bake chicken 30-35 minutes or until internal temperature reached 165°F. Transfer chicken to serving plate.
- Pour remaining sauce from baking pan to a small sauce pan over medium heat; bring to boil. Mix together cornstarch and water; whisk into sauce. Cook 1-2 minutes until thickened. Pour over chicken.
- Refrigerate leftovers.