Created by: Greggy Soriano, Greggy’s Digest
Food for the big game doesn’t just include savory dishes. How about a perfect dessert to satisfy that sweet tooth, right in front of the TV?
This Chocolate Hazelnut Cheesecake Dip has layers of cheesecake filling and crunchy hazelnut spread, and it's topped with a smooth whipped hazelnut mousse. It’s great for dipping strawberries, graham crackers and any other favorite fruit!
- 1 package (8 oz.) Kroger Cream Cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Kroger Condensed Milk
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 pint Kroger Heavy Whipping Cream
- 3 Tbsp. Kroger Condensed Milk
- 1 jar (13 oz.) of Simple Truth Organic® Crunchy Hazelnut Spread
- Pinch of salt
- Graham crackers
- Other fruits
- Beat the softened cream cheese and a pinch of salt in a mixer with 3 Tbsp. condensed milk until fluffy and combined. Add the vanilla and mix until well incorporated.
- Spread the cheesecake filling into the bottom of your serving bowl.
- Whip the heavy whipping cream until it reaches a medium peak.
- Add ¼ cup of hazelnut spread to the whipped cream, another pinch of salt and whip until stiff peaks form and the mixture is well combined. Don't whip too much or the mixture will curdle. Set aside in the refrigerator to keep it chilled.
- Add the rest of the jar of hazelnut spread to the top of your cheesecake filling in the serving bowl and spread.
- Layer the chocolate hazelnut mousse on top of the chocolate hazelnut spread.
- Garnish with strawberries, graham crackers and other fruits on the side and serve. Enjoy, and may the best team win!