Enjoy this simple, hearty rotisserie chicken dip that serves a crowd.
Hands-on Time: 10 min. | Total Time: 30 min. | Serves: 16 (1/4 cup each) | Difficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- ¼ cup crisply cooked and crumbled bacon
- Nabisco Snack Crackers
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise on low speed or with spoon until smooth. Stir in barbecue sauce, cheese and chicken.
- Spread in 9” glass pie plate or shallow heat-proof bowl. Bake uncovered 15-20 minutes or until hot and cheese melts.
- Sprinkle with green onions and bacon. Serve with Nabisco Snack Crackers.
Per serving: Calories 210, Calories from Fat 140, Total Fat 16g (25% DV), Saturated Fat 7g (35% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 50mg (17% DV), Sodium 310mg (13% DV), Carbohydrates 5g (2% DV), Dietary Fiber 0g (0% DV), Sugars 4g, Protein 10g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 2%.