Created by: Kraft
Stick to the delicious stuff with these fun and easy-to-make baked chicken kabobs. It's sure to be a guest favorite.
- 1 1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2 to 2-inch pieces
- 1 packet Shake'n'Bake Chicken Coating Mix
- 2 cups Kraft Cheddar Cheese Cubes
- 1 1/2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 1 can (8 oz.) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- Heat oven to 400°F. Moisten chicken with water; shake off excess water. Add 3 or 4 chicken pieces at a time to coating mix in shaker bag and shake to evenly coat. Place chicken in 15x10x1-inch pan. Discard any remaining coating mix.
- Bake chicken 15 minutes or until done.
- Arrange 3 cooked chicken nuggets, 3 cheese cubes, 2 tomatoes and 1 pineapple chunk on each of 12 skewers.
Chicken and Vegetable Kabobs:
- Prepare as directed, substituting fresh red and green pepper chunks and mushroom slices for cheese, tomatoes and pineapple. Arrange uncooked, coated chicken and vegetables on skewers. Bake for minutes or until chicken is done and veggies are crisp-tender.
- For a delicious dip, serve these easy kabobs with your favorite barbeque sauce and dressing.
Keeping it Safe:
- Grape tomatoes can be a choking hazard. Do not serve to children under 6 years of age.