Created by: Kraft
Show smiling faces in your party spaces. Cut and paste a few of your favorite snapshots of the birthday girl or boy and paste them onto paper plates. Then, hang them for all to see.
What you need:
- Paper plates
- Enlarged and cropped photos
- String or twine
- Masking tape
- Enlarge your favorite photos of your guest of honor. Then cut out a circle the size of the flat part of your plate.
- Stick the circular photo to the front of the plate using multi-purpose glue.
- Decorate the rim of the plate to match the theme of your party.
- Poke a hole at the top of your plate and run a string through the hole. Then hang it from trees or other high-hanging objects. You can always tape the string to the ceiling with masking tape.