Created by: Kraft
You can't capture everything with photographs. Buy a paper tablecloth for your next party so you can keep oodles of guest-created doodles.
What you need:
- White cloth or paper sheet
- Colored pencils
- Choose your canvas. Paper or cloth? Choose a material and get ready to make long-lasting mementos for your next gathering. White cloth or paper sheets are ideal.
- Pass out your tools. Put your markers, brushes, pencils, and crayons in different jars. Use finger paints for toddlers, crayons for young children, and markers for the older kids.
- Kickstart the creativity. Draw up a few tic-tac-toe boards and use stencils to create fun drawings for colorings projects. You can also write out prompts and hold a friendly competition amongst doodlers.
- Save and preserve. After the meal, spot clean splatters and spills. Then, place paper towels over crayon drawings and iron to set the children’s clever creations. You may want to laminate the keepsake to ensure that it stays in one piece. Store in a cool dry place.